“Nothing special”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Caloundra, Australia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We nipped in here for a quick meal, it was pretty average. The staff were nice enough but it was nothing special. My salmon was overcooked, my husband had the chicken parmigana which deep fried and for too long. We wouldn't go back.

Visited April 2014

“Hidden extra cost -terrible food”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My partner a friend and I all stopped in for a quick bite to eat. Worst mistake of our trip. My friend ordered the "special" BLT burger and that about where the special stopped. It was dry, under sized and over priced for the quality.

My partner and I both ordered Chicken Caesar salads. An over site at the time the menu didnt actually state chicken Caesar. Just Caesar Salad. The waitress did not alert us to this fact. The menu also stated that come with anchovies which they didnt. The salad came out was a reasonable size, egg was still runny but salad was very dry and flavorless due to a lack of dressing. There were three small strips of relatively dry chicken.

We went to pay for the meal and the waitress handed me the docket and I checked it. I noticed that there was an EXTRA charge of $10 for chicken which was not written on the menu or advised by staff. We were less than impressed with quality for cost by the end of the meal!

Would avoid this place!

1 Thank Burls-was-here
Mankato, Minnesota
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Our first night in Surfer's we stopped for dinner because of a schnitzel special they had going on. It wasn't very busy and I can see why. The food was only so-so; we could have gotten much better elsewhere. I ordered a Bloody Mary to drink, and it was the most bland one I've ever had- not worth $13 I paid. The service was bad too. Our server couldn't answer any questions we had and was far from attentive. We had to chase him down for our check. When on Cavill Ave walk right by this place.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cody C
newcastle, nsw
“worst breakfast i have ever had!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

while the location is convenient if staying in surfers paradise, I wish I could go back in time and never go here! we waited a very long time to even get served, and a long time for our cold drinks, and even longer for the food. we were quite hungry by the time it eventually did get there, and were so disappointed. toast was so overdone and dried out, it was virtually inedible. the bacon was greasy. my poached eggs were not even slightly runny, yolk was cooked solid. just awful, I hope this review saves someone else from making the same mistake. we will never return

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Just cannot understand all the bad comments.. Visited the restaurant for lunch today (4/03) and had pasta and risotto, we really enjoyed the meals. Service was excellent, friendly staff.

Visited March 2014