“Not a good experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We decided to eat here after seeing the special's board. I had a BLT, the bacon was inedible and half of the chips were discoloured. My partner's coffee was tasteless, however mine was OK. The staff were not trained properly for service. Would not return in a hurry.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The gluten free pizza came half raw, the spaghetti bolognese tasteless, the chicken schnitzel was dry, the cheese half melted and the sauce hardly there. The service was mediocre. I will never go to a Toscanis again. Similar experience at Northlakes Brisbane, and Chermside Brisbane.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'll make this easy... Don't bother... Save your money... Save your time... Go elsewhere... We ordered a pizza waited 40 minutes to then be told the kitchen had run out of dough... Steak was ordered "medium" came to the table raw... Their signature Toscani salad was ordered with chicken, that arrived limp with what looked like to me dry-day before chicken... Staff looked unmotivated, uninterested and unhelpful... Gordon Ramsay would have an absolute field day with this place... This place isn't a restaurant... It's an embarrassment to the owner...

4  Thank MUSC1216
Reviewed January 15, 2013

First day in Surfers with my family. Unfortunately thought we would try Toscanis. Arrived at 10:20am and quickly ordered our food and drinks. From that point we were ignored for 60 minutes. No drinks arrived. Finally had enough as our kids were getting very restless and asked when our food would be ready - and here is the reply "Sorry we are no longer serving breakfast"
We also overheard the waiter telling a customer at another table that the wait was 15 minutes.
This restaurant is a joke. I thought I would leave them a bad review but it's a waste of time anyway because they already have heaps of bad reviews. What's the point.
Avoid this place like the plague.

4  Thank David J
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food here was great and the price reasonable, considering the location and that it is a tourist destination.
Easy to find, amongst other resturants.