I've been staying at this Resort?? for 30 yrs or so, unfortunately it gets worse every time I go.
The Sauna has not worked for the past 8 yrs, no fly screens or air conditioning. they are just running the place down into the ground, but the fees and maintenance LEVY keep rising and come along Every Year. There use to be a great BBQ and sunbaking spot on the roof, not now.
Pity because it use to be a really nice place, 30 years ago.
The location is great but the furnishings are old and worn.
Can't wait until they sell it, so I can stop paying for the displeasure of owning one of the shares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise