We stayed on a RCI exchange. The big plus,plus point is that it is on the beach, just walk out the front door and there you are. It is also only a 15 minute stroll to the town centre of Cavill Avenue, very convenient. The apartment itself is spacious, with a large balcony, but our unit did not look as if it had been refurbished - it needed it. There were workmen outside our bedroom window Mon-Fri (although we were warned), so we had to have the curtains shut most of the time. A real pain is no oven - no pizzas all week! Internet was not free - AUD 42/week, with limited MB, so we ran out of internet by mid-week, despite having paid for a week. Ended up having to use the free Wifi at Pacific Fair. There did not seem to be the usual welcome party as in other timeshares - there was an evening meal that we had to pay for - so we did not go. No organised activities on site, but the beach is always near by!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise