“OMG Best Massage Ever!”

Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripple, the day spa that comes to you. Mobile massage and spa treatment in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Sunshine Coast, Kingscliff and Byron Bay. Also Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington, Geelong and Dandenong. Perfect for couples massage, men, women, hens part, girls weekends and those wanting to relax. Many styles to choose from including hot stone, pregnancy, Russian, chocolate, sea shell, remedial, relaxation, corporate, Indian head and seated chair massage. Also manicure, pedicure and facial. Call today or visit our website for your chance to win a free massage.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I decided to book a massage for my girlfriends and I. When I called to enquire about the services - the lady on the phone was so helpful explaining all the services, costs, inclusions and wanted to make sure I booked the right service for what I was after. On the day of the massage the Therapists arrived right on time - set up efficiently, explained the processes, whilst giving the massage she kept checking that I was comfortable, checking the pressure of the massage, I have never felt more relaxed! I was expecting some discomfort the next day but there was none - felt like I was walking on air... best massage I have had in a long time.. Cant wait to book again!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My partner and I had 1.5 hour massages in the comfort of our hotel room. We couldn't have asked for more friendly, well trained massage therapists. Every second was amazing and by the end of it we were both floating! It was great and we will definitely be booking massages through Ripple Massage again - even at our home. We highly recommend!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

the massage i recently receive in home was the most relaxed, professional massage i have received ever and i am a regular to day spas. Know i wont be leaving home now to get them done when Ripple comes to you and the quality of massage is so much better.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Yesterday I had a Ripple 2hr Hot stone Package, I have used Ripple before on a few occassions and I still have to say it is the best ever, Mardi the therapist was amazing and the trreatment itself was to die for, thanks Mardi and Thanks Ripple you never dissapoint and I will definately be using you again
Tracey :-)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This place suits all! Had some cool interactive things to do for the young kids and very interesting reading. Would go again!