Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripple, the day spa that comes to you. Mobile massage and spa treatment in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Sunshine Coast, Kingscliff and Byron Bay. Also Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington, Geelong and Dandenong. Perfect for couples massage, men, women, hens part, girls weekends and those wanting to relax. Many styles to choose from including hot stone, pregnancy, Russian, chocolate, sea shell, remedial, relaxation, corporate, Indian head and seated chair massage. Also manicure, pedicure and facial. Call today or visit our website for your chance to win a free massage.
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Yesterday I had a Ripple 2hr Hot stone Package, I have used Ripple before on a few occassions and I still have to say it is the best ever, Mardi the therapist was amazing and the trreatment itself was to die for, thanks Mardi and Thanks Ripple you never dissapoint and I will definately be using you again
Tracey :-)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This place suits all! Had some cool interactive things to do for the young kids and very interesting reading. Would go again!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I booked Ripples to try something different from other day spas I'd used on the Gold Coast previously and the mobile service was a definite selling point. I got a 1.5 hour package with the foot soak and facial mask and loved every minute of it! Emma is a friendly and brilliant masseuse, taking the time to understand where I'd been experiencing pain and really going to work on those areas. The booking experience was great, Tracy at the head office was really professional and also took the time to get an idea what I was after in my massage. Highly recommended, great value for money and friendly service will make me a repeat customer.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Thank you Mardy for a really fantastic massage; very professional and so therapeutic- accompanied by valuable advice.Thank you Ripple !!!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I've been in amongst the stress of uni for a couple of months now and really needed to unwind, so last weekend I got Ripple to come and pull me out of my assessment and undo some of the damage. I got a frangipani massage. It was really fragrant and my whole place smelt like flowers for the rest of the day. Absolutely fantastic option to have them come to me, really needed it. Cheers Ripple!