This accommodation is in a fabulous location if you want to be out all night and in the sea all day! It is in need of lots of TLC which is an ongoing time consuming effort by the contractors so expect noise through the day and for quite some time to come! Everything you need sofa's, new TV, full kitchen and large fridge, also an adequate sized bedroom and bathroom. If you need pristine clean then don't expect it here, the carpets are warn and not overly clean and the blanket had seen better days (most nights it wasn't needed). But if you are looking for something that is cheap, convenient and not 5 star then it is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One and two bedroom fully self contained apartments with washing machine and drier and ironing facilities. Ceiling fans, television and balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean of Surfers Paradise and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Sands Holiday Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise