We arrived late from brisbane. And thank goodness they have late arrivals check in that is super easy and systematic. First impression of the apartment was awesomely big with a great 270deg view with full height windows. The main beach is just across the apartment. Waking up to see the sunrise by the balcony was awesome. You can take a 1-2 km stroll by the beach to surfers paradise main shopping area. Tour brochures are free for u to grab and the friendly reception staff will readily help you. Its a bit of a hassle as u need keys to go to the underground carpark and to enter the apartment or the lift after 9 or 10pm but it definitely will put your safety at ease.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love your stay with us... BRILLIANT OCEAN VIEWS... with one of Surfers Paradise's most Beautiful BEACHES which is a patrolled by lifeguards just metres from our front door. TRANSPORT at the door to THEME PARKS; we can book theme parks for you and offer free advice on ATTRACTIONS nearby. All our apartments over 100 m2 and are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - much larger than a hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seacrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Seacrest Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise