We stayed 7 nights at 2 bedroom apartment.Apartment was super comfy,ocean view,close to Surfers center(10min walk).Stayed at 4F fully equipped -fab!
Joy for children 2 swimming pools-indoor/outdoor & sauna.
Managers very friendly,helpful: check in was at 2PM as we came early we got 12pm apartment for us!
Not for people who like quite atmosphere.Noise of busy night lifestyle,ocean and cars we loved it :)))
Would go next time again 100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love your stay with us... BRILLIANT OCEAN VIEWS... with one of Surfers Paradise's most Beautiful BEACHES which is a patrolled by lifeguards just metres from our front door. TRANSPORT at the door to THEME PARKS; we can book theme parks for you and offer free advice on ATTRACTIONS nearby. All our apartments over 100 m2 and are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - much larger than a hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Seacrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Seacrest Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise