The apartment is in a great location - close to the centre of Surfers but not right in the middle - and has a great view of the sea. However, it was very shabby, particularly the bathrooms where the fittings were rusty, the plaster was chipped and the paint was peeling from the ceiling.
The Seacrest website also states that it has a 25 metre heated lap pool, but the outdoor pool was more like 15 metres and not heated and the indoor heated pool was not long enough to swim laps. As this was one of the reasons we chose to stay there, we felt that the website misrepresented the facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love your stay with us... BRILLIANT OCEAN VIEWS... with one of Surfers Paradise's most Beautiful BEACHES which is a patrolled by lifeguards just metres from our front door. TRANSPORT at the door to THEME PARKS; we can book theme parks for you and offer free advice on ATTRACTIONS nearby. All our apartments over 100 m2 and are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - much larger than a hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seacrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Seacrest Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise