Seacrest Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rhapsody Resort(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
Alpha Sovereign Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
Sun City Resort Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
Surfers City Motel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the roadthe gold coastgreat locationoutdoor poolmain beachgames roomwashing machine and dryerenjoyed our staybeautiful ocean viewthe managersgreat apartmentsmain bathroomclose proximityfloor apartmentsea worldgreat holidayfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had a lovely appartment , Perfect location.
All the staff were friendly and helpful..
Stunning views on 3 sides.
Would definately recommend.
Easy walking distace to many of the sight seeing venues and shops.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just across the road from the beach, Seacrest is a great place to stay. Everything you'll need is in your room, and just in case it isn't, you're not too far from the shops. It's towards the end of the strip, so it's quieter and good to get away and relax.

The staff were always helpful.....I'm not Australian and this was my first visit to the area. They told me everything I needed to know, and gave me a room higher up so it would be quieter. They couldn't do enough to help and make my stay easy.

After a very long flight, I needed a few days to relax and Seacrest turned out to the best place to come.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2012

A friend and I stayed here for 7 nights and really loved the fact that it was a short walk to the town but not right in the middle of it so was lovely and peaceful. View was amazing and rooms were very tidy. Staff were also really lovely, will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our apartmet was great, a little daggy in the bathroom and carpet department but all other ammenities to our liking.
We can afford this special experience, and find the staff so helpful.
Thank you Seacrest for being there. We just love that we have discovered your address.

Room Tip: We were on the 12 level and have been in the north and south apartments. Both had excellent views.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed here with my family earlier this year & it was great. The price was affordable for a 2 bed/ 2 bathroom place with a great kitchen, dining, lounge & deck area. Our Apartment was super clean & modern. There is an inside & outside pool which is handy in case it rains. Staff were really helpful & bus stops right across the road. The only slightly negative was the street noise was a little noisy but overall not too bad. We thought it was a great alternative to a hotel as there were 4 of us needing to stay. Affordable, Great sea views, clean, friendly & a 10 minute walk to cavil avenue.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family