All reviews rooftop terrace across the road guest lounge one bedroom apartment the gold coast tram stop ocean view amazing views floor to ceiling windows bbq area main beach steam room and sauna bbq facilities top floor washing machine secure parking mod cons
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed a couple of nights for my anniversary on the 19th sept and loved it. Made us so welcome, even gave us chocolates and a bottle of bubbly. Staff were exceptional and so polite, this place was brilliant. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grgreeno
gm367, General Manager at Rhapsody Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hello

Many thanks for the wonderful review

I hope you had a great anniversary and we look forward to welcoming you back

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The apartment was modern, spacious, well appointed and exceptionally clean. The staff were friendly and helpful and the facilities well thought out. I honestly can’t think of a negative thing to say. Overall, amazing value for money.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank RossandFiona

Hi Ross and Fiona

Thanks for your positive feedback on your Rhapsody experience

The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed with my family in a 2 bedroom Ocean view apartment. we all family members loved cleanliness, location of hotel, Best service, breathtaking views from our Apartment and also Rooftop terrace. Our Apartment was fully furnished and amazed with all appliances & utensils they had for cooking. I also appreciate for getting quickly additional very soft pillows which otherwise we carry during our trip. Nice Swimming pool and very quite & cleanliness for staying away from Surfers Paradise busy & noisy place.

I highly recommend to experience once and I m sure one would love to come back again and again for such a reasonable price and best customer service Resort.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Manish S

Hello Manish

Many thanks for your 5 star review of Rhapsody Resort

The staff and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Location: located at the top end of Surfers Paradise. Close to the beach, tram station and walking distance to the central amenities. It is easily accessible to the main highway as well going to Brisbane or back to the airport

Room: We booked a studio apartment. It was clean and regularly maintained for us. The linens are always fresh so as the towels. Carpet is clean and bug free! We loved the working kitchen as we could cook our own meal on some days which is handy and nice.

Amenities: The pool downstairs is great, good temperature so as the spa pool. We quite like the steam room as well. The rooftop lounge and garden is an added bonus for your stay as you can see the whole GC view it's so stunning from that level.

Service: The crew are always helpful and accommodating to our needs. Always smiling and happy to help.

Overall, we had quite a pleasant stay. I would recommend this to my family and mates. Definitely would stay back again if we're back to the GC.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaiser A

Hello Kaiser

Many thanks for your detailed review of Rhapsody Resort.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and it was great to read that you will be returning in the future

We look forward to seeing you then

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing!! We stayed here this week and have to say we were impressed!! It has everything you need to have a fantastic holiday!! Literally on the beach, close to theme parks, shopping and free parking! Great pool, amazing rooftop area and views! Lovely staff and overall fantastic! We will definitely be back and the only thing we will change next time is getting a room a bit higher up!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank simoneandtarsh
gm367, General Manager at Rhapsody Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Simon and Tarsh

Many thanks for the 5 start review, the team and I are pleased you enjoyed your Rhapsody experience

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon