“Sushi Train”
Review of Yuki Sushi & Noodle Bar - CLOSED

Yuki Sushi & Noodle Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I dined in here for lunch March 2013, Nice to have a sushi train locally, not to the standards that I have had else where, still very nice though, we were there right on lunch time, the variety was not vast, the pricing was excellent though, $2.50 I think $6.50 sushi train, they also have meals off the menu, my daughter had the honey chicken - so so. I would go again, I find sushi to be light but filling at the same time, Overall I did enjoy my dining experience here, I would recommend for family, friends, business, couples or solo, I am not sure if it is BYO or just juice, water, softdrinks out of the fridge. The drinks were as expensive as the meals, I had a juice it was $4.50

1  Thank KylieToole