“Quick n Easy”

Cuisines: Indian
Queensland, Australia
“Quick n Easy”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Have called in to get a takeaway for home on a number of occassions. Seating is available but the main trade is TA. Great selection and good price, lovely flavours. This is a very busy place so get in early, open for lunch as well.

• Visited July 2013

Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
“Take Out”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Love Miss India and all the diffenent dishes they produce. Our family tends to get this takeout alot. We are finding that the vegetable samosas are becoming more potato than vegetable. It would be good if you could have more vegetables in these samosas or just change the name to potato samosas.

• Visited June 2013
Rockhampton, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very ordinary - not worth it”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

First Indian food I have tried here in Rockhampton and I was very disappointed.

The Butter chicken I had was fairly sweet which is normal for a more western version of the dish but it lacks any real flavour. The garlic naan I had was also quite chewy. The poppadoms and dip for them was quite good.

I may try another curry dish from here just to give them the benefit of the doubt but very very unimpressed. The chain Indian stores in Auckland which dont have the most flavoursome dishes still have much more taste than what we tried.

While I understand cheap cuts of chicken are used, I thought finding 4 pieces of chewy tendon was too much for a container that was half rice.

I certainly wouldnt go out of my way to eat here if you have ever eaten Indian food before from somewhere that knows how to make it. If you are a local and have very limited options and have not been exposed to anything close to real Indian food then I guess i can understand why this place was so popular. Otherwise it remains a mystery to me.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DrBrenden
Biloela, Australia
“Tasty, fast food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This eating establishment is on the highway just across the road from the Rockhampton Court Motor Inn and the Leagues Club. Onsite parking available. Some tables and chairs available to dine onsite.

I stopped by here for the first time this week (after a recommendation from a friend) to see if I could find anything for lunch. Due to having braces on my teeth, it is often difficult to find something suitable and easy to eat.

There was food set out in a bain marie with the names of each dish beside it.The lady at the counter was friendly and helpful when I was trying to choose.

I selected a mango curry and a tasty potato cake. Enjoyed them both. Went back inside to have a look at the sweets that were available, and after the lady asked me if I had enjoyed my meal, she was nice enough to give me a free small rice pudding.

There was plenty of people coming and going from Miss India, so I assumed that it must be popular with good food. Must be true what they say - eat where the locals eat and you can't go wrong. I was told that the opening hours were 10am-10pm.

I would certainly return here when i visit town again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Qldgirl1
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good quick option for dinner !”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The options of curries here are great, Its so nice to have somewhere that is so quick and easy. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The flavour of the food, isnt fantastic, but it is what it is and i think it is enjoyable .

• Visited February 2013