“Worst Thai food I have ever had”

Thai Taste Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 194 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Premium Thai cuisine, and a family-friendly atmosphere - Thai Taste Restaurant, opened in May 2005, has catered to the diverse tastes of many for the past 10 years.
Singapore, Singapore
“Worst Thai food I have ever had”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

On a visit to Rocky to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary, we tried to make a reservation at the Thai Tanee, but unfortunately it was booked, and so we decided to give the Thai Taste a go (none of us had been there before). I have no idea if they actually have Thais cooking the food, but it was without a doubt the worst Thai food I have ever had. In fact, you couldn't even call it Thai food, it was a just a fusion of bad Chinese with a few Thai ingredients and names. There was 12 of us in our party, and not a single person was happy with their meal. Having spent so much time in Thailand, this was such a let down. Do not go if you want Thai food, or even good food for that matter. It is terrible!

• Visited March 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Yummiest Thai in Town !!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I love Thai food and decided to try Thai Taste for the first time and it was the best experience the food was amazing and so was the service we got a few dishes and shared the fish salad was great as well as the pad thai,ginger duck but what topped it off was there new dessert which is a must. . Highly Recommend!

• Visited February 2014
Rockhampton, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai food in Rockhampton”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great restaurant! Always get the Beef Masaman and the Chicken Penang. BEST!
Great service, not too much of a wait, even on busy nights.
Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Caitlin C
Newcastle, Australia
“Only Thai restaurant in town”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I like Thai, and am a total sucker for Pad Thai, so very happy to find at least one Thai restaurant in Rocky. I've had better Pad Thai, but I've definitely had worse. The waitress was delightful, and the serving tempo was good. Only a house white or red by the glass, which was a bit disappointing for a licenced restaurant. I'd go back, no worries.

1 Thank LPNSW
Rockhampton, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING THAI !”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great place with amazing food and wonderful service and beautiful decor.
Really does have the best Curries.
I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2012