All reviews police station gaming room centre of town staff were friendly free wifi undercover parking bath
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed overnight to rest from our 4 plane trip sojourn from Chaing Mai vis BKK and SYD. Was please that it was a contemporary styled hotel with spacious room and white sift pillows, just what we needed

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Leichhardt M, General Manager at Leichhardt Hotel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019

My dad was very sick and I had to fly there twice...they were very obliging and thoughtful. Clean, close to everything and they let me change my booking and helped me with getting to the hospital etc. Have stayed twice.

Date of stay: March 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

It is not my normal four star rating for hotels in the big cities, it is a “relative” 4 star for one in a rural centre. It is the “biggest” hotel in town, which is centrally located with parking, restaurant, reception facilities capable of catering for 50-500 guests, free wi-fi, good room size. If you have business or need to stop overnight in Rockhampton then it is a decent place to stay. The food is not great - again compared to big cities, but good enough and reasonable enough.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kanku9
Leichhardt M, General Manager at Leichhardt Hotel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Apparently it’s still 1982 because my family was awoken at 12am to the sound of the alarm clock going off....Do you think you can turn this thing off? No, it’s HARDWIRED to the bloody wall! I have a 21 month old, I went to rip the damn wire out of the alarm clock, luckily (sort of) I must have hit the snooze button...so therefore we were woken again 10 minutes later. You can’t turn the alarm off, there has to be an alarm....sorry to the next poor person that has to endure this room, the alarm will go off at 11:02pm, I’m sorry but I had to do what I had to do to get through the night.

Why must there be a hardwired alarm clock that you can’t turn off???? It’s 2018, we all have devices that can act as an alarm.

Food was below average especially the chips.

Also if you do end up staying here you might want to wear steel cap shoes as there is a 6 inch step into the bathroom.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Leichhardt M, General Manager at Leichhardt Hotel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm terribly sorry about the alarm clock, may I ask what room number you were staying in? Unfortunately most of the room appliances are hard wired into the wall.
Again my apologies for the disruption.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times for work now and find it adequate for my needs.

The rooms are a little dated but they are clean and I found the bed to be comfortable.

Check in is easy and the staff are all friendly.

Room service meals are available if you don't want to sit in the restaurant, the food is good and reasonably priced.

I will stay again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Leichhardt M, General Manager at Leichhardt Hotel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018