All reviews cafe bliss the penthouse executive apartment these apartments restaurant downstairs great kitchen large balcony stayed longer the river central location stayed nights the ground floor walking distance comfortable bed room service eatery matt
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

What can I say... CBD Luxury Apartments exceeded all my expectations for our 6 night stay in Rockhampton. Matt was an excellent host and was available at all times for the couple of questions we had during our stay. Apartment was large and had ample cooling, modern shower and bathroom facilities, washer drier, and kitchen amenities.
When I accidentally left my wallet in Cafe Bliss (attached to CBD LA) it was handed in and Matt bought it to the airport - hand delivered.
Highly recommended stay and is in walking distance to main cbd and restaurants.
Will stay again!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Right from check in we were greeted by the welcoming Matt. To say I was pleasantly surprised by the suite would be an understatement. This place was magnificent. Super sized with all the amenities that you could wish for. Felt right at home and ample room to stretch out. Felt right at home and wish I could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
MathewL231, Manager at CBD Luxury Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback we appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

All the best and thanks again

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Originally, at short notice we booked an Executive Apartment for 2 nights, however I rang to change to 3 nights, Upon arrival, the lovely receptionist and manager advised us that they would upgrade us to a 1 bedroom apartment, wow how lovely!

Thank you ever so much, it was a lovely apartment with a private deck catching glimpses of the surrounding hills. We were able to relax in the lounge and order in from the restaurant downstairs (Cafe Bliss) and eat our meals at the dining room table. One could very easliy live in one of these apartments.

Onsite parking is secure and there is a pool and gym also. We had both brought our swimmers however the pool wasn't too clean (quite possibly gearing up for summer) so we gave that a miss.

Location is brilliant too, just a few minutes walk to the river, shops etc and we will definately be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

My husband and I travelled from Brisbane on the Tilt Train for a short two day visit and stayed in the Penthouse. Kicked back and thoroughly relaxed in luxury and comfort. Very spacious and appealing to the senses. Staff very accommodating, nothing too much trouble, seeing to all our needs.

Room tip: Splurge out and take the penthouse.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

First time staying here and will definitely be back. Warmly welcomed and great customer service.

One bedroom apartment is HUGE and well appointed. Quiet and close to most things in town. In my opinion better than other options along the riverbank and at a similar price point.

Cafe in the same building is the number one Rockhampton eatery on Trip Advisor.

Can recommend.