Rocky Gardens Motor Inn
$185
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Motel 98(Rockhampton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslight sleeperunder coverdouble bedfree wifimotelsinkhosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at the Rocky Garden Motor Inn in december 2013 for business ,very nice place to stay,great rooms,friendly people and best of all excellent food ,very nice to go for a swim in the pool after a hard days work also ,great work work Rocky Gardens motor Inn ,thank you .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Larry G
Kay H, Manager at Rocky Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Hello
Thank you so much for your positive comments. Its great to know that the team at Rocky Gardens Motor Inn were able to make your stay an enjoyable experience. Your comments will be passed on to all.
We hope to see you here again soon.
Kind Regards
Kay and Ray

Reviewed November 6, 2013

On my recent trip to the beef capital aka Rockhampton I stayed at the Rocky Gardens Motel, great position as it's the first motel as you enter from the south and after a long drive it hooked me in and I was not disappointed at all hence why I feel I should advise anyone needing a nice clean and value for money place to stay in Rockhampton don't go past this place, the gentleman at the reception desk was friendly and made me feel welcome, good price on the room rate, if you get the chance make sure you try one of the steaks in their in house restaurant it was spot on and as good as any top restaurant in the big smoke, also the free Wifi was awesome, I highly recommend this motel and it will be my choice next time I'm in Rockhampton.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Mick_Walkabout
Kay H, Manager at Rocky Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Mick walkabout
Many thanks for your feedback and kind comments.
We have a high percentage of repeat guests of which we will be happy to add you to the list.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently stayed at the Rocky Gardens Motor Inn and have to say I really enjoyed it. I visit clients in CQ from time to time and have stayed elsewhere in Rocky. A local client recommended it to me and said there was a new owner, change in Management etc and the place was looking good, restaurant was excellent etc. I wasn't disappointed. The room was clean and comfortable, Management were really helpful and I had a great Steak! First Motel on the left heading in to town from the south so found it very handy too. Will be back.

Room Tip: I guess up the hill at the back is probably better then nearer the road
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kel C

We appreciate your comments and thankyou for trying our product. We have an ongoing maintenance and refurbishment programme to ensure our guests enjoy the best possible stay.
We are currently looking at options to minimise the road noise to ensure this is no longer an issue for light sleepers.
We are pleased that you intend to return and would welcome further comment.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed at the Rocky Gardens whilst on business in September 2013 and was given a twin room near the front of the premise. Staff were very friendly and accommodating and the rooms was well maintained and clean. Quite a small room, so sleeping is all you really have room to do. The venue is located on the outskirts of Rockhampton and you really need to drive to get to any facilities / shops. They do have a licensed restaurant, so food is available if you don't feel like driving.

Generally speaking this was a comfortable place to stop overnight, but I probably wouldn't return if I had more time on my hands i.e. if I wanted to more than just sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the highway as possible. Trucks go past all night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Kay H, Manager at Rocky Gardens Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thankyou for your recent review for our motel. It is pleasing to hear that the hard work of our staff is not going unnoticed.
We are fortunate to have a large motel with 42 rooms of various styles and sizes. Our most popular rooms are up the back. These rooms are a little larger and further from the highway.
We are also pleased to advise that the decision has been made to double glaze windows closer to the highway to reduce some of the traffic noise.
We would be happy to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've stayed a quite a few motels but the Rocky Gardens Motor Inn has got to be on the top of the list if your traveling through Rockhampton Queensland.
The rooms are so well maintained, the staff are so friendly & helpful, and the food is absolute 5 Star.
I can't believe the prices compared to what you receive, real value for money with 5 star service too boot...
Well done Rocky Gardens, the rest should take a leaf out of the book from the best ;-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J0nZie

Thank you for your positive feed back.
We take great pleasure in knowing that the hard work of staff, and management alike, is paying off.