“A bad experience”

Seabean Tapas Bar Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seabean's tapas bar is open from 3pm come along and sample some of our authentic Spanish dishes, along with a beer, wine and of course carafes of sangria located on our own relaxed corner of Wharf and Warner street where you can sit back and enjoy stunning views ,watch the sun go down behind the mountains as the boats sail home whilst sharing delicious plates of sumptuous tapas , With the help of our friendly staff, enjoy a Spanish tapas banquet of your choice or choose from our mains selection featuring paella, fish, duck, steak and more And embrace the continental way of sharing the occasion with friends and loved ones Still the home of our famous coconut creme brulee, served in the 1/2 nut. We are vegetarian and gluten free friendly.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I came here for brunch because I'd seen good reviews, and the location was good. I ordered the mozzarella and chervil omelette. I had the most revolting looking plate of food put in front of me. It was two semi-fried eggs (yolks still intact and uncooked) on toast so burnt it was black on both sides. There was no sign of any cheese or chervil. I had to return the plate, and the chef's second attempt wasn't much better. I have never written a bad review about anything or anywhere, but this was so bad!

3  Thank Wellington294
There are newer reviews for Seabean Tapas Bar Restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My friend and I weren't overly hungry so we shared 4 tapas dishes and a jug of sangria. Really delicious food. Great service. Reasonably priced. Weakened and had the coconut creme brûlée (there's always extra room for dessert) - it was delicious! Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great dinner here - my Mum's first time ordering tapas. We had a lovely mature waitress who was made us feel right at home. Great menu selection - and food came out fairly fast.. Dietry requirements were catered for, with sauces etc on the side without causing a drama in the kitchen. Definitely recommend the whiting and the arancini. Next time I'm going back for the fish taco's!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went to Seabean for dinner, it had a great tapas menu and everything we tried was fantastic and tasty. Recommend the white anchovies and the marinated mushrooms, but I would have happily tried everything!
Main courses were good, the special fish of the day, Spanish Mackerel delicious. The paella main was nice but not as good as we hoped.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great food and drink. Good prices, and excellent service.
A lovely relaxing night out, highly recommend a visit.