“A real fun place”

Rattle n Hum
Ranked #33 of 121 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Expected nothing better than pub food but we were pleasantly surprised. There were five in our group but we didn't struggle to find a variety of meals. You order and pay at the till and get one of those buzzer things but that was OK. Food was good but bar service a little slow.

There are newer reviews for Rattle n Hum

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Girlfriend and I went to Rattle n Hum twice during our 5 night stay. It was clean, service was good, and the pizza was amazing and well priced. Stopping here for a drink and bite to eat was a good break from all the fine dining options in Port Douglas and allowed us to relax a bit and not break the piggy bank. I will definitely stop in for a beer and pizza on my next visit to Port Douglas!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stopped here for a spot of lunch over Melbourne cup weekend. Friendly service, good selection of drinks and tasty food.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

If you want good sized meals in a casual atmosphere then look no further. This place offers a "pub grub" style of menu but it is great. Value for money, tasty food. Highly recommended. Great for families too!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Got here right at opening for lunch. Great staff. They opened up the door, and said, "Come on in" to the few of us that were waiting. I ordered the toasted chicken sandwich. Nice size chunks of meat inside thick white bread. One half was so filling, that I just took the chicken out of the other as not to waste. I think my husband had the pulled pork sandwich that came on a bun. He liked his. The fries were a tad undercooked, but still eatable.

I would recommend this place. Order at the counter, and grab a seat. The outside area in back was nice looking, but we sat inside for the A/C. Nice big booths too.