“5 star experience”
Review of Niramaya Day Spa

Niramaya Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: A true day spa experience. Our rooms are set in the midst of lush tropical gardens and encircled by native Australian rainforest. Remedial massage (insurance rebate), body wraps, 24 Carat-Gold Facials, indulgent Spa packages and Vichy treatments. Bookings 45 minutes or longer include gold passes to enjoy the day at Niramaya Resort. Complimentary pick up and drop off from Port Douglas locations.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at Niramaya Day Spa were lovely, professional and highly competent. The setting is stunning and the experience was wonderful. I had a 60 minute relaxation massage with several 'sweet treats' incorporated into my massage (hand mask, foot scrub and refresher facial). There were several other options available (hair mask with scalp massage, hot stones, eye treatment etc), so you can tailor the experience however you like. Definitely a 5 star experience. Highly recommended. Thank you to Zoe who provided my treatment!

All reviews
"star experience"
"wonderful massage"
"tropical rainforest"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just experienced another blissful massage during my most recent visit to Port Douglas. The Niramaya Day Spa is set in such a beautiful peaceful rainforest style retreat it is hard not to feel instantly calm and the staff are warm and welcoming on arrival. Not only did I feel totally relaxed from head to toe after my 60 minute massage (with added scalp massage and foot scrub - so worth the treat) I swear I walked out looking at least 10 years younger - thank you to my therapist Leanne! Now if only I could stay on holidays and not have to return home : )

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Set in the Niramaya Resort, the spa has a Balinese feel, and is surrounded by lush gardens. Great for a relaxing drink after your visit.

I visited earlier in the week for a pedicure and then later also for two treatments. Both times all the team were very friendly, relaxed and professional at the same time. Pickup and drop off from your accommodation is a bonus service. Be aware there are only 3 treatment rooms so you do need to organize in advance.

Highlight was my massage with Mia . Firm pressure but very attentive and respectful.

Definitely recommend and will visit again next time in Port

1  Thank Annemarie D
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Without knowing, my husband and I separately contacted Niramaya Day Spa to organise surprise treatments for each other (his birthday and my Mother’s Day). We both dealt with Janine for booking, who obviously knew what each of us had planned. Janine was an absolute delight to deal with, so helpful and responsive. Her husband Wade collected us from Peppers Beach Resort where we are staying and returned us promptly after the treatments. While my husband was having his 2 hour treatment, my 2.5 year old daughter were generously treated with a swim in the gorgeous pool villa and 5 star treatment by the cafe staff. These are people who really care about the service they offer and want every person to receive the rockstar treatment at every stage of your interaction. And the treatment itself was just beautiful; luxurious products in the most picturesque surrounds. My husband spoke highly of the outdoor shower, so if you get a chance to do that - do!

Thanks guys. You’ve made our first trip to Port Douglas very special and we look forward to coming for a visit/treatment on our next trip!

1  Thank Sarah R
See more reviews
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I booked fairly late a Niramaya Bliss package for myself and a 2hr treatment for my husband at the same times . We both love Spas and try treatments in nearly every Hotel/Holiday we have .
This was a wonderful experience from the first minute to the last with very attentive service and each therapist made an effort to personalise our time there .

The Resort is very beautiful and peaceful and we had a magical cocktail by the pool after feeling very pampered and throughly relaxed .
We both thought the whole experience was worth the price and full 5/5 given not just for the Spa and surroundings but lovely staff as well .

Would not hesitate to book again next year !!

1  Thank Indiepops3