“Best burgers we've ever had.”
Review of Off The Track - CLOSED

Off The Track
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: 'Off The Track', Port Douglas's "rocking" burger bar is located behind the Coles complex, next to the Mobil Service station, 1/11 Warner Street. With music to please all ages, and a menu priced to do the same, come on down and try one of our famous burgers! We have fresh sandwiches - which are made daily,crunchy golden fish & chips, coffee,milkshakes,and cold drinks to go. Eat in or takeaway! Our produce is sourced locally, and our sauces & relishes are made in house. Open 7 days a week 11am - late, with deliveries from 6pm.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Awesome service, tasty burgers, excellent service. Go in and try it for yourself, you will be amazed.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I went here with one of my friends. It was reasonably priced with fries being a mere $2. I ordered a veggie burger and it was lovely and fresh and full of flavour. I was thoroughly impressed and would recommend this place.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Homemade fresh food topped with excellent service. A great place place to visit. All burgers are available gluten free which is a big plus. PS. Great coffee !

1  Thank PeterMander
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Comfortably the best burgers in Port. Huge range with great choices and fresh ingredients. I live locally and this is the only place I go when I want a burger.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Three times to this place on our holiday and had to try there crocodile burgers and "kanga" burger , best burgers I have ever had and can't wait to come back next year !! It's one street off the Main Street but worth the walk !