Upon check-in we were greeted by Manis who was nothing but helpful. We booked a 2 bedroom swim up apartment. This stay was excellent.....2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms / 1 study / laundry &kitchen. Room was well appointed with modern decor. The pool outside your room was the best feature. We stayed during the Xmas / new year break & the pool was never full, it truly felt like it was out own private pool. I have read previous reviews & was worried after I book this but i had nothing to worry about. Sure the carpet might get a bit wet when going inside.....just dry off before hand like you would if you had to travel down a lift to get to pool. We will be going back at the end of this year. I should mention however that you need a hire car....town is about 5 minute drive away far too long & hot to walk to town...if you are serious about seeing the region you need a car anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas