A great spot, we were 3rd floor up, not swim up but I preferred that security anyway. A friend and I spent a relaxing 5 nights swimming, hired bikes for a bargain from the reception and rode along the beach, went next door to eat, and catch a shuttle to town. Walked around the corner a bit to a cocktail bar and to shops. Great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas