Nice big spacious apartment, with the pool steps on the little terrace adjacent to the room. Nice big comfortable bed. Helpful reception staff though reception hours were a bit sparse, they waited for our arrival from the airport. Furniture and furnishings a bit old fashioned and well used, but adequate. Kitchen equipment a bit under resourced, which is important for us as we like to self cater some of the time. Good restaurant in ramada next door. Apartment not serviced over 5 nights..but there was a good washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas