My wife and I stayed here for eight days in a swim out room.when we arrived we were amazed at the layout of the resort and our room was even better than we expected,The staff were very helpful and experienced .The BBQs were sensational and easy to use.The pools in the hotel(resort)we're unreel and very clean.we have been to many countries overseas and this place will be put up in one of best we have stayed at.we will return with our family and advise our friends about the Oaks Lagoon in Port Douglas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas