When we booked our honeymoon we were looking forward to being able to use a kitchen, unfortunately the word 'kitchenette' mislead us to believe it would be a proper size kitchen. We got half a sink and a microwave. We found that our room was not serviced properly as our soap and toilet paper was either taken or not replaced.
We enjoyed the excellent air conditioning each afternoon as we returned from our adventures, however they needed more regular servicing.
The BBQ area was a good size but we again found a lack of paper towel and the bins to not be cleaned out regularly enough.
The beds were very comfortable and the shower was a great size.
For the price of this room you may as well pay an extra 30 dollars and get an apartment that has a kitchen. We stayed in a hotel spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas