This resort certainly lives up to its reputation.
We arrived there after requesting a transfer from another property that we where most unhappy with. We were greeted by the Acting GM Myra who was adept at listening to our concerns, was professional enough not to engage in any comment on the previous property and showed us the perfect room for us.
The resort pool was beautiful and very different making you quickly realise why it's called Peppers Beach Club!
The whole team welcomed us and and were keen to make sure we were happy during our stay , service was quick and the rooms where very well presented, clean and in very good condition.
On our departure our hire car would not start and the young porter /concierge even jump started us using his own car as waiting for the rescue service would have meant missing our plane. Now that's service !
We have used the group previously on a number of occasions but tended more to stay in Mantra resorts but our experience here has transformed us into ' Peppers People' and Myra has to take the main responsibility for that. She is a credit to the resort and the Peppers name.
Would not stay anywhere else in Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks, and feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) free movies, air conditioning, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV and CD player. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. Sublime Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm *Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Tuesday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas