I stayed here for a long weekend with my partner. From check-in to check-out, the 5 night stay was seamless.
Hotel itself is perfectly located within walking distance to town and the beach. Other luxury hotels in the Port are a much further distance out and mean you need either a car or to catch the bus service every day. The Beach Club is in an ideal spot.
We booked a Lagoon Room with our own private deck into the swimming pool. Again, perfect. It meant you were out of you apartment and in the pool within 2 seconds....and your private deck means you don't need to worry about sun loungers being snapped up by other guests.
Breakfast was included but only Continental. Very nice....but just yogurts, cereals, fruit and toast. Would have been nice to see some cheeses and continental meats. You can pay for a hot breakfast...but we didn't. The hotel General Manager even made himself available at every breakfast time and talked to all the guests....a great gesture which you don't see much in other places.
I would highly recommend to anyone...especially if you are looking for a great quality, clean, quiet break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks, and feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) free movies, air conditioning, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV and CD player. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. Sublime Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm *Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Tuesday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas