This was our first time in PD but not our last...love love love this place. Peppers is an awesome place to stay, 300m approx to the main street (maccrossan street) and about the same to the beach.
Unfortunately we leave Thursday 31/10/13 :-( but my wife and I want to share our 10 nights experience to help you book your trip.
We had 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite (second floor) excellent room, big, self contained facilities (didn't use them much) pool view with the best balcony BBQ which we used several times for lunch.
The last half of our stay was spent in a lagoon deluxe pontoon room (direct pool access) love love loved it! Same room essentially as the first but with our own deck, banana lounges and pool access. Yes as per a previous review this deck area was often shaded (palm trees/position) but when we wanted sun (and the wife and I love sunbaking) we used common area lounges, the man made beach or the best method was to use one of the blow up lilos and float around the very large and awesome pool. The best thing was when too much sun was had we could retire to our own lounges, read, sleep and have direct access to our room for refreshments etc.
Staff excellent, Pool excellent, accomodation excellent, location excellent.
We plan to come back next October with friends to celebrate the wife's 40th so we checked out a lot of other resorts during this stay! Peppers beach club is where we will be next year without question!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. All rooms feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) and free movies for all guests, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV, CD player, direct dial telephone/data port/voice mail, hairdryer, in-room safe and iron and board. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware and tableware. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. The restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm *Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Tuesday nights. The resort is the perfect base from which to experience all this amazing region has to offer. Port Douglas offers an abundance of exciting activities with the rainforest and the reef close by. Experience the Flames of the Forest live stage and dinner experience, welcome the day with a hot air balloon adventure, explore the Daintree World Heritage listed national park by 4WD and take a helicopter ride out over the Great Barrier Reef. Crocodile farms, Skyrail and white water rafting are just a few more adventures on offer. Combining a tranquil Tropical North Queensland setting with five-star resort facilities and professional service, this resort in the heart of Port Douglas is the perfect setting for your next getaway. Important information: Sunday 11 June 2017 - Cairns Airport IRONMAN Asia-Pacific Championship Cairns – will involve changed traffic conditions. The Captain Cook Highway between the Cairns Airport and Port Douglas will be closed from 5.30am until 5.30pm due to the annual Cairns Airport Ironman Asia Pacific Championship. For more information visit cairnsadventurefestival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas