Peppers Beach Club
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
$258
$151
  • Pool
Port Douglas Motel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$93
Pink Flamingo(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$210
$182
Sheraton.com
  • Beachfront
Peninsula Boutique Hotel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$292
Orbitz.com
Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$128
$103
$279
  • Pool
Martinique on Macrossan(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$123
  • Pool
Lazy Lizard Motor Inn(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$89
Ramada Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
1,793 results
All reviewsspa suitepeppers port douglasrecommend pepperspeppers resortbeach poolone bedroom suitethe main streetamazing poolpalm covecaravan parkbeautiful resortour honeymoonclose to townschool holidayssun loungersrelaxing stayfamily holiday
Reviewed September 17, 2013

While the facilities at Peppers are lovely, very stylish and well presented - this is completely ruined by the fact that all you can hear is children squealing in the pool all day. Every room overlooks the lovely lagoon pool, but this means every room is subject to the poolside noise. It's not just the noise of the children either, the pool is littered with floaties and other toys - not exactly romantic! We had a spa suite, with a spa on our balcony, but we only used the spa once due to the terrible racket. We were very disappointed and will never return to Peppers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rachel A
Jeremy N, General Manager at Peppers Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Rachel A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Peppers Beach Club.

Please accept our apologies that we failed to meet your expectations on this visit. We are very family friendly, though we encourage people to call the resort direct and talk to our onsite reservations who can advise on the school holiday periods and the busiest times etc.

Rachel, I would welcome the opportunity to talk you personally, so that I can discuss your stay in detail. Please feel free to contact me on 07 4087 1000 or on email jeremy.nordkamp@peppers.com.au

Kind regards,

Jeremy Nordkamp
General Manager – Peppers Beach Club
jeremy.nordkamp@peppers .com.au

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The service we received even prior to booking was exceptional. The staff were there to answer any questions and more. That is very hard to find these days.
Upon arrival the service kept up the standard and continued to be outstanding.
The room was very clean and neat. The spa in our room was cleverly hidden away but I have seen other rooms which are not so well hidden.
The breakfasts are great and is located right by the pool.
The pool is awesome but I have to say, my only negative about this hotel are the children. There were a lot of families with kids that are at the pool from open till close.
I would not stay here anywhere near school holidays or even on the weekend.
Apart from that this hotel exceeded my expectations and I would definitely stay here again.
5/5

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was looking to book a romantic getaway for my boyfriends 30th & had already booked another hotel when I came across Peppers by recommendation of a friend. As soon as my booking enquiry was responded I decided quickly to cancel my other booking & go with Peppers instead. This is mainly cause of the excellent customer service given to me by the reservations manager Alyson. This girl knows what service is all about and went beyond my expectations on giving me advice about what to do, see & where to dine in Port Douglas, gladly answering all my questions, to help me make my boyfriends 30th a special day. Upon arrival we felt very welcomed & Alyson had arranged a welcome surprise for us too which we very much enjoyed. The room, a spa suite, is spacious, clean & tucked away so we could get the privacy we wanted without being disturbed by all the children playing in the pool. The spa bath is spacious and big enough for 2. The breakfast is excellent & the upgrade is truly delicious with well cooked meals. The pool area is fantastic with a nice tropical lagoon styled beach and comfy beach lounges. The only downside of our stay was all the kids everywhere but thats just a part of life isn't it? But if you know you're gonna be disturbed by it, a kids free resort/hotel is probably a better option. Friendly staff, excellent service, clean spacious rooms & an amazing pool, great location - what more can you ask for? We have one more night here & wish we could stay longer. Looking forward to coming back soon again. Thank you Peppers & Especially Alyson for making our stay a memory for life!

1  Thank SP4001
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at Peppers with our 3.5 year old son for our recent babymoon before the birth of our second child. It just blew us away. As locals to FNQ we have stayed in a number of 5 star apartments in Port Douglas but this was the first time at Peppers. We stayed in a one bedroom penthouse apartment and it was amazing! Very spacious and clean. The staff were beautiful and knew us on a first name basis. We haven't experienced such high class personalized service as this in FNQ before. It was great to see FNQ setting international standards for customer service. The food was great too. The pool and family friendly atmosphere defiantly won us over. What other 5 star resort has pool toys and a sand beach pool?! We will defiantly be going back. Thank you Peppers Port Douglas for an amazing weekend away!

1  Thank TaraLucia
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I travel quite a bit and had to come to Port Douglas for a 4 day business event. I brought the family and stayed in a 2 bedroom - which is really just two regular rooms combined. I have to say this is one of the best resorts I've ever stayed in. The pool was the best, the rooms were among the best, and the staff were all great. We were there in the off season so it was quiet. We loved Port Douglas and especially this resort!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family