As a couple of "seniors" we stayed at Peppers for 9 nights in July 2013. We were very courteously received and taken to our penthouse suite by the Concierge Gavin. The suite has a wonderful outlook over the pool. We had full cooking facilites including a dishwasher and a lovely barbeque on the balcony. There was even a washing machine and dryer. The bathroom was well appointed but we were a little disappointed that there was no bath. Also the tiles in the shower were quite slippery, so I think some grab rails are warranted. However we asked for and received from housekeeping a rubberised bath mat which helped some. The place is extremely clean and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Our accommodation was not in the main building but in a wing with a lift. For anyone even slightly disabled I would suggest a room on the ground floor in the main building would be preferable, saving a walk via 2 pool gates to get to the wing. Peppers is about 5 minutes stroll to the beach where this is a little cafe serving breakfast and lunch. We would happily stay at Peppers again if we had a car, but without one, we would probably look for something closer to the shops, restaurants and the marina. All the staff were charming and helpful. Special mention for Gavin the Concierge who looked after us very well. Our thanks and best wishes to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas