We stayed here for our 10 year wedding anniversary and were very happy with the facilities and service. The staff were absolutely delightful, helpful and very informative about Port Douglas, its restaurants and main attractions. At the time of our stay, their restaurant was out of action and yet they still tried to provide gluten free meals for me for breakfast and lunch. Our room was clean and comfortable with a fantastic little terrace that faced the magnificant pool. The pool at Peppers is the real main attraction of this hotel. We spent most our days just lazing around the pool and floating on one of the many noodles provided. The pool is heated and has a great little sandy area for kids and is a brilliant alternative to the beach, which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. We walked each day and night into town, which is one of the reason we stayed here. This luxurious hotel is well placed to provide great service, local knowledge, access to the beach and quick walk to Macrossan Street with no need for a car. Thank you for a very special stay and great introduction to Port Douglas, we will be back with the kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks, and feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) free movies, air conditioning, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV and CD player. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. Sublime Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm *Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Tuesday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas