Peppers Beach Club
$315
$269
  • Pool
By The Sea Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$165
$156
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
$342
$222
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$135
$132
Hotels.com
Lazy Lizard Motor Inn(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Martinique on Macrossan(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$183
$156
Port Douglas Motel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Hotwire.com
Shantara Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$378
$367
Hotwire.com
Oaks Lagoons(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$398
$363
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$450
$384
  • Beachfront
1,826 results
All reviewsspa suitepeppers port douglasrecommend pepperspeppers resortbeach poolone bedroom suitethe main streetamazing poolpalm covecaravan parkbeautiful resortour honeymoonclose to townschool holidayssun loungersmacrossan strelaxing stay
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I want to say that I didn't actually stay here but I want to just complement the service the staff here provide.

My partner and I stayed at their competitors resort across the rd. We approached Peppers resort as we saw a tour bus stop out the front of Peppers and wanted to require about its services. The gentleman we approached (Glen I think) went over and above to help us organise a tour to the danitree rainforest. He actually advised not going on the bus and hiring our own car (so he wasn't even making and money out of his kindness). He furthermore went and got us a map and talked us through the best route to get there and where he recommends us to stop (his valuable local's knowledge).

I seriously can't thank him enought. I email the resort telling them this but didn't recieve a reply :(

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jeremy N, General Manager at Peppers Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear MissMelissaLeigh,

I was delighted to read your comments regarding your experience with our concierge team member, thank you for taking the time to write your post.

I am happy to report that a senior member of management nominated Gavin for employee of the month after they witnessed this and I am proud to say that he won.

At Peppers “We are all about you” and our concierge team are very knowledgeable of all the great operators and amazing tours that are on offer.

You mentioned that you sent through an email – it never made it to me; happy for you to resend it directly to me jeremy.nordkamp@peppers.com.au.

If you are coming back up to Port Douglas make sure that you drop us a line.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed at peppers for 8 nights and we loved it lagoon suite we stayed in was fantastic well maintained and clean. Beautiful pool and the resort is in a great position. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any request they were a credit to the hotel. We stay there each year and will be back next march. Would recommend. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Jeremy198200

Hi Jeremy198200,

I wanted to drop you a quick line to say thank you for taking the time to post regarding your stay with us.

We have a great team here and I will make sure that I pass on your great feedback to them.

Reading your other reviews of Port Douglas, I would have to agree great Mexican at Tortillas Cocina Mexicana.

See you in March 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is our second stay at Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas. The staff are always very welcoming and accommodating.

The rooms are great, the pool was wonderful, the cocktail of the Day a Champagne Julep delicious.

Being down season it was extraordinarily quiet and peaceful. I have been there in July Holiday and the pool was busy and loungers full however it was still relatively quiet for the number of guests.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dolcengabbana
Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you want somewhere close to the main street, quiet enough to just sit by the pool and drink cocktails and amazing food then I would have to say this is the place to stay. The pool has it's own beach and you can swim up (near the bar) and order drinks & food etc. My advice would be to grab a bottle of vodka from the local shops and make them a little bit more lethal and and also save a bit on room service charges that can add up at $15-$18 each unless its the cocktail of the day @ $20 for two. Soft shell crab is some of the best i've ever had and the food at all the restaurants in Port Douglas was amazing. Having said that we could have gone to Mexico for longer and paid less with a all inclusive resort that I will always compare to any holiday I ever have for the rest of my life! Customer service by all the staff, concierge and at the cafe was very helpful and would question if $500 a night was worth it for the swim out room but after all you only have a honeymoon once :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear classy78,

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for allowing us to be part of your honeymoon.

I have to agree that the ‘Soft Shell Crab’ is pretty special and I do have a soft spot for it. We also agree that there are some amazing restaurants in town and with the main street only being a 5 minute walk away; it is perfect for our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back on your 1st wedding anniversary.

I look forward to passing your feedback on to the team

General Manager - Peppers Beach Club

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at this property in August 2012 for 9 nights and found the location to be perfect. The facilities were lovely (great restaurant and Spa staff) and although we don't have children, there were many families who's little ones thoroughly enjoyed the 'beach'. The property was very quiet (something we always look out for) and the restaurant, which we ate at daily was stunning - you could sit on the edge and dangle your leg in while eating your museli at breakfast!!

Highly recommend the one bedroom suites - they each have an outdoor setting and bbq on the balcony, which we used frequently. Ours was on the ground floor (which we requested) and provided excellent acess to the pool. We also spent a few nights in a spa suite but my recommendation would be to choose the one bedroom - it's a lot larger and more open. We didn't use the spa on the balcony and the room itself was very small, but considering the difference in price it was understandable. If you can, go for the one bedroom - definately worth it, and if you can jag the one at the end of the property (east end) it has a bigger outdoor area/small deck and is SUPER PRIVATE and quite - it was our favourite by far.

The tropical gardens surrounding the property are cool and fresh and appear at every turn. Even though there is a full kitchen we had breakfast each morning at the restaurant, with a lovely selection of fresh fruits the highlight.

A wedding was held while we were there - it was lovely.... everyone at the property was watching from their balconies. It's a great resort for couples as well as families and it all seems to work! One thing you don't get is the '20's' party crowd - something we definately wanted to avoid. We wanted a quiet resort and did a lot of research and found Peppers to be the best in Port Douglas (on reviews).

After providing feedback via email re our stay we received a phone call from the General Manager (Jeremy), who incidently was appointed in November 2012 (after out stay). Clearly, the new GM is taking Pepper's motto "it's all about you" very seriously and was interested in our first experience at a Pepper's property.

We are returning to Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas in June 2013, in part because of the fantastic location and property facilies but also because of Jeremy's personal phone call and wonderful follow-up customer service. Service is about 'doing what you say you're going to do'. Thank you, Jeremy - we look forward to meeting you in June.

Room Tip: One bedroom deluxe suites - perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Nat_Chris_13,

Thank you for the opportunity to talk to you regarding your stay last year. I am looking forward to meeting you and I am confident that we will be able to exceed your expectations and make up for our shortfalls.

We do occasionally get it wrong and we always welcome feedback (the good and the bad) – as this allows us to continually review and improve our services.

Travel safe and see you soon.