Stayed here for a couple of days. Great spot close to town. Make sure you eat at their resturant sublime, food was fantasic. Will be back next year. The beach pool at this resort is amazing white sand, cocktails brought out to you, by friendly staff you wont want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks, and feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) free movies, air conditioning, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV and CD player. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. Sublime Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm *Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Tuesday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas