Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
$258
$151
  • Pool
Port Douglas Motel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$93
Pink Flamingo(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$192
$182
Sheraton.com
  • Beachfront
Lazy Lizard Motor Inn(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$89
Peninsula Boutique Hotel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$292
Orbitz.com
Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$128
$103
Peppers Beach Club(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$236
$215
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Martinique on Macrossan(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$123
  • Pool
Ramada Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
1,859 results
All reviewspool baraqua restaurantgolf viewbedroom penthouserooftop terracehuge poolshuttle busamazing poolprivate plunge poolfull kitchenbuffet breakfastpalm covemain pooldirect accessbeach accessour honeymoonhire car
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have now stayed at the Sea Temple twice and both times I had an enjoyable experience. I had a swim-out suite which was just amazing, lovely contemporary furnishings and a great kitchen with numerous appliances. You will experience a pool like no other and enjoy an array of delicious cocktails and hand made sushi at the pool bar. I spent 14 days at this hotel and by day three staff at breakfast knew our names and the service was exemplary. I could not fault the hotel, the staff or the room, I was extremely sad to leave 5 star luxury.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olivia W
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our family of 5 (children aged 11, 9 and 7) stayed at the Sea Temple Port Douglas for the second week of January. Overall we were extremely happy with the stay. The staff were all friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had a swim up apartment which was sensational as it meant the adults could relax while the kids were in the pool. The apartment that we were first assigned was technically a swim up apartment but it was next to a very shallow and narrow end of one of the lagoons off of the main pool near a bridge. We were all very disappointed as we were expecting to be near the main part of the pool. We raised this and fortunately were moved to an apartment that faced the middle of the main part of the pool. We loved this. If I was to book again I would try to book a specific apartment because there are many "swim up" apartments but they are not all as well located as the one we ended up with. The food in the restaurant was nice enough but not exceptional given the price. I would make a similar comment about the room service food (which came from the restaurant).
The ambience of the resort was lovely and relaxing with all of the palm trees and other foliage.

Room Tip: Ask about the location of your apartment if you are wanting a swim up experience.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Wendy J
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a relaxing 5 days here a few weeks ago and enjoyed every minute.

The staff went above and beyond helping us with day trips and recommending/booking us restaurants in the town.

Great facilities, highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Sea temple resort is one of the best places I had stayed at, the rooms had been well taken care of and the pool is beautiful it had a lagoon that you can swim around the the Island like pool bar which I really enjoyed the staff were nice I could't be happier with this resort it should be number one!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo