Firstly we have travelled to Far North Queensland several times, including Palm Cove, Cairns, Whitsundays etc and ........Love love love Port Douglas, its absolutely fabulous!!!!!!
We wanted to try The Sea Temple as we were considering purchasing one as an investment..... Hmmmm.......
We had a two bedroom "Swim-out" apartment and stayed there in March.....
OK, Gorgeous setting, foyer lovely lovely lovely, staff lovely, resort shop dangerous!!!! spent way too much actually, but worth it some lovely things in there.
The room appeared to be fabulous and in general was great, but the floors were sticky, oven-top scratched badly, and in general not that clean.
But we absolutely loved the lay-out as we had two adult kids with us as well so they could do whatever and not be under each others feet.
The swim out idea fabulous, but the couches extremely grubby, and as we swam around in the pool that seemed to be the general appearance of the place (which was quite the opposite of the glossy videos and brochures etc.....)
Possibly the worse cocktails I had ever had, eeks, they didn't even have any glasses(Plastic Cups eww) for a cosmopolitan, it was warm blaaa (just stating the facts not being rude) which in a resort of its calibur is not really acceptable...
.The worst thing was a rather loud couple we were talking to bragging how they swindled a cheap room the same as ours for a ridiculous price because their son worked in the resort
which made us even less impressed as we had paid several thousand dollars for our week....
and it was a "Special" rate.........
So....probably wont return to Sea Temple.... but Port Douglas amazinggggg xo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a five star resort located on Four Mile Beach, Tropical North Queensland - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. This spacious retreat features a range of Port Douglas accommodation styles, situated around one of the largest lagoon pools in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy modern Australian dining in AQUA Restaurant, an invigorating spa treatment in Vie Spa, or a tropical refreshment whilst taking in the spectacular views at the Pool Bar. At Pullman Resort Port Douglas, our friendly team can organise your tours and activities, from rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips. With the latest wireless technology, Pullman luxury accommodation in Port Douglas will keep you perfectly connected in room and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas