My sister and i stayed at the Sea Temple, Port Douglas during a 2 night stay and it was one of the nicest hotels i have ever stayed in!
The pool, the staff, the room, the cocktails were all fabulous!
We stayed in a room rather than an apartment however i would love to stay in an apartment when i go back (which i definately will) as they looked amazing and i love that you can swim out from your room straight into the pool!
Definately the place to go if you want a relaxing, chilled out break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a five star resort located on Four Mile Beach, Tropical North Queensland - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. This spacious retreat features a range of Port Douglas accommodation styles, situated around one of the largest lagoon pools in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy modern Australian dining in AQUA Restaurant, an invigorating spa treatment in Vie Spa, or a tropical refreshment whilst taking in the spectacular views at the Pool Bar. At Pullman Resort Port Douglas, our friendly team can organise your tours and activities, from rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips. With the latest wireless technology, Pullman luxury accommodation in Port Douglas will keep you perfectly connected in room and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas