We loved our stay at Saltwater, it was perfect for our needs. We stayed in a 2BR apartment which was clean & comfortable. Loved the layout of the apartment which included a small laundry, generous living area, kitchen, and 2 bathrooms with the main bathroom having a huge spa and good storage space. Beds/linen were comfortable. The kids loved the pool & the wifi was $20 for one week. Parking was included and secure.
The only negative for us was that we could hear street noise late at night (particularly at pub closing time) & the guy with the leaf blower at 7am some mornings was a bit annoying - a bit early if you were hoping to have a sleep in!! John was very helpful on our arrival and even though reception had just closed he still took the time to have a chat about activities/day trips in the area.
Shopping is easy - Coles supermarket is across the road & only a 2 minute walk away, along with a bottle shop.
Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas