My family of five stayed at Saltwater in Port Douglas in September 2012 for six nights. Our two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment was adequate for our family, and the location could not have been better. Saltwater is literally in the middle of town with shops, restaurants and grocery immediately outside the door. (One day, I went to Coles three times!) The beach and parks were only a short walk down the street, too. Our kids enjoyed the pool, though I would have liked a veranda with a bit more view to enjoy while our infant son was napping in the afternoons. The best thing about Saltwater is the management, John and Carolyn. They helped us plan our days perfectly to suit our family. They had been to most of the places we chose to visit, and could give us their first-hand experiences and knowledge of the best ways and times to see it all. They even had the name of a wonderful babysitter who looked after our three boys while we had a romantic dinner just down the road. Our sitter even taught our kids a new game, and tidied up the apartment before we arrived home after dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas