Advertised as '5 star', these apartments were not bad but certainly more functional than luxury. However they were clean with all the required facilities and two bathrooms was a bonus although the ensuite was truly that - actually in the main bedroom so no privacy at all!
These are NOT serviced and if you run out of anything including toilet paper you have to buy it form the nearby Coles.
On the plus side Internet was only $20 a week but was very slow and patchy.
If you want a no thrills stay in a clean central location these are fine but if you are looking for luxury then choose one of the rsorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas