We stayed a Saltwater Luxury Apartments recently and we were very disappointed. The apartment was very well appointed but the view from our apartment was over roof tops and the balcony was very small and you couldn't sit on it. Unlike the photos on their web site.
There are too many rules ie you can't use the washing machine after 8pm, you must take all rubbish out of the unit before departure (isn't this the usual), all towels must be placed on the side of the bath and all dishes must be put in the dishwasher which is to be turned on before departure (isn't this always the case when vacating a property). We received a note in the door, the night prior to departure requesting that all this to be done before departure, which we found very humilating.
We won't stay there again as for the price there are much better properties in Port Douglas for the same price, or cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas