We booked 4 nights in Saltwater in April. We were visiting my son in Brisbane and on the recommendation of friends booked the apartments. I think they are excellent value for money ( similar apartments in Ibiza would be double the price and smaller!). Definitely location, location, location! Parking in the secure garage at the back a real bonus.
John and Carolyn are great. Nothing is too much trouble and they will book trips etc for you.
I loved the apartment - spacious and beautifuly decorated. The bed was super comfortable. Dont bother with the tumble drier just hang clothes out near aircon outlet!
Swimming pool area one of ther icest I have use. We loved the BBQ using it twice during our stay.
This is a fabulous place to stay and we have travelled a lot. A real GEM run by lovely people.
My son is planning to return when his Dad visits in August. We would definitely return. Thankyou John and Carolyn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas