“Excellent Instructor and Master of seeing teh best marine life”
Review of Port Douglas Dive

Port Douglas Dive
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent Instructor and Master of seeing teh best marine life”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Gary is both a great tour guide and instructor. Gary has a way of finding the most intersting marine life and capturing it on camera for you. I would recommend Gary to kids who want to learn to dive - he has a great way of enthusing kids and teaching them technical skill and diving safely.

Visited July 2013

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Gary thanks from The Netherlands”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We wanted to dive on the Great Barrier Reef in our holiday. We were recommended to go to Port Douglas, so we drove there in our camper .
On the internet we find out a nice website from a diving guide, really well recommanded on Tripadvisor. Unfortunately he didn’t had time, but recommendad his friend Gary Rinquet .We talked to Gary by phone and he gave us a lot of advise about diving around and opportunities we could do. The day before our diving trip he visited us to talk about our level and experiences and take our sizes for the suits and stuff.

This was very fine. The next day we walked to the boat that Garry has contact was a good organization . He put our gear ready and told what else is all going to happen .
Because there are only four people in the boat went diving (the other went snorkeling ) If we are with Gary first and the other two with their guide also followed .

Underwater you saw that he was an experienced diver and he let us see everything . ( even the guide of the boat followed us ) . In one word AWESOME . He also had a video camera and with him and made the most beautiful photos .
I also felt very comfortable with him .
At the end of the day he wanted the pictures of his laptop on a USB stick but we had unfortunately not with us , and he arranged for one of them anyway so we could take the pictures.
He also has a link on his site to put the pictures so that the family could enjoy.

Are you in Port Douglas and want a good-diving-trip call Gary Rinquet .

Gary thanks !!!

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Instructor”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Gary has taken my family members diving regularly over the last couple of years. Gary provides exceptional diving knowledge and goes the extra mile to make each dive day a special event.

Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful instructor for a first timer”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I recently undertook my PADI Open Water course with Gary and it was such a great experience. He was patient, knowledgable and very helpful in explaining all the theory and it was very reassuring having him around while diving. He made the whole course lots of fun and I would highly recommend him to anybody thinking of getting certified. Thank you, Gary for showing me the underwater world!

Visited January 2014
Herberton, Australia
“Nitrox Coarse”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

As a Padi Instructor I needed to enrol in a NITROX coarse to become a NTX Instructor. Gary was the go to man. I called Gary up and told him of my situation and he was straight onto it.
Gary was able to come down from Port Douglas to my then work place in Townsville to do the dives on the YONGALA.
Gary with all his years and knowledge diving, was able to give me a fun and exciting dive and coarse. He is very knowledgeable Instructor and I would highly recommend his services.
You may pay a little for his services, however you will be glad you did in the end. Well worth the money, cheers Gary...

Visited March 2013