We spent 3 nights at this resort in April 2014 with our children. While we agree with other reviews that the resort is a bit old and out of town, it is fantastic and exactly what we were looking for. The facilities are very well maintained, the rooms have been renovated and the swimming pools are great fun for kids. The restaurant is also very good value, reasonably priced and good quality food. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The only thing we missed were fly screens so we could enjoy the port douglas weather more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges offers two storey 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas each with a kitchen, laundry, separate lounge and dining areas, TV/DVD player and balcony or patio in over 110 square metres of living. Set on 15 acres of lush tropical gardens offering plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the facilities which include 2 large lagoon-style pools, 1 leisure pool, a children's pool, children's playground, gymnasium, 25m lap pool, tennis courts and a family BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Hotel Port Douglas