stayed one night, 2 bedroom villa,we would come back again for longer. we were able to check in before time,so had a lovely swim in one of 4 pools.just the thing after travelling for 6 hours.Our villa was clean,well fitted out, roomy,just far enough away from the pool..and noise of the kids in the pool. Went for breakfast ,enjoyed sitting outside near the pool, very family oriented,buffet breakfast,ok if you like poached eggs with spring onion scattered over.tried to ask for sperate order,would not do.
dinner menu looked good and not so pricey as other places. lots of early dinner specials, cocktail and beer happy hour,def somewhere for families to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges offers two storey 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas each with a kitchen, laundry, separate lounge and dining areas, TV/DVD player and balcony or patio in over 110 square metres of living. Set on 15 acres of lush tropical gardens offering plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the facilities which include 2 large lagoon-style pools, 1 leisure pool, a children's pool, children's playground, gymnasium, 25m lap pool, tennis courts and a family BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Hotel Port Douglas