We've recently stayed at the Rendezvous Reef at Port Douglas and were extremely disappointed. The villa we were given was sub-standard to say the least, there were ants everywhere including the bedrooms. The resort demanded payment in advance. On top of that we had to deal with indifferent staff, our expectations of customer service was a significant disappointment. I must say we could not find one staff that was actually caring. The included breakfast was barely eatable i.e. boiled bacon, poached eggs marinated in vinegar and stale cereal. The only good thing I could say about the Rendezvous Reef was checking out. We actually decided after 1 day and a half in order to enjoy our holidays, we would need to stay somewhere else which we did. We will not be considering Rendezvous Reef resorts for future holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges offers two storey 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas each with a kitchen, laundry, separate lounge and dining areas, TV/DVD player and balcony or patio in over 110 square metres of living. Set on 15 acres of lush tropical gardens offering plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the facilities which include 2 large lagoon-style pools, 1 leisure pool, a children's pool, children's playground, gymnasium, 25m lap pool, tennis courts and a family BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Hotel Port Douglas