Four of us were to be in Port Douglas for the first weekend of Carnavale. We booked an apartment at Freestyle, and we've had a great weekend. This place is so well located - just a few minutes from the main street, but quiet and away from the noise and bustle. Jason and Pam have been very welcoming and helpful.It's such good value too: we had two double en-suites, and there's a sofa bed for an extra guest if needed. That added up to a really reasonably priced stay. Spacious lounge and balcony, a kitchen area as well as all of the usual things you'd expect. We'll definitely be back here when we come to Port Douglas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. The Apartments were fully refurbished in 2014 setting benchmark standards for boutique accommodation in the Region. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning heated swimming pool and spa is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet in all apartments and around the Pool precinct sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel