We stayed here for a week in June 2013. Close to restaurants, shops and beach. No need for a car unless you want to travel north. Think about the transfer bus from Cairns airport, then take trips or hire in the town by the day.
Rooms were well appointed, clean and tidy and were serviced halfway during our stay.
Anne was always about to give advice and to enjoy a chat. The pool area was a haven of peace and the computer access very useful for keeping in touch with emails, online check-ins etc.
Don't bother looking elsewhere, book in here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. The Apartments were fully refurbished in 2014 setting benchmark standards for boutique accommodation in the Region. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning heated swimming pool and spa is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet in all apartments and around the Pool precinct sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel