We are a family of 5, with three kids under 11 years. We stayed at The Beach Terraces for a week in July. We had a two bedroom apartment with a rollaway bed for our third child. The apartment was spacious and clean. There are three pools for the kids, plenty of information available for reef cruises etc. The Beach Terraces are only a few minutes walk from beautiful Four Mile Beach and about 5 minutes from Macrossan Street in the centre of Port Douglas. It was our first time visiting Port Douglas and the owners were very helpful with advice on what to do. It was great to be able to hire beach towels too. Our Quiksilver bus picked us up outside our door. It was fabulous. We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday are were sorry we weren't staying longer. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas