My husband and I think of Beach Terraces as 'our place in Port Douglas'. Whenever we come, we always stay here. My husband loves the beach and it is so close he can go several times a day. Beach Terraces are also close to Macrossan street caffees, restaurants and shops - a pleasant walking distance. The apartments are clean, well maintained, well appointed and surrounded by beautiful tropical greenery. The rooms are spacious, the bedroom and the balcony have lovely outlook. The street is quiet - there are no commercial premises nearby as is the case with many establishments on Macrossan street. The hosts Treveen and George are always very helpful and hospitable.
Port Douglas is a great place to use as a base for day trips to Daintree, the Reef, Atherton Tablelands or even Cooktown. Treveen or George will make arrangements for any trips but we prefer to hire a car and travel on our own (except to the Reef, of course) There is a good and safe garage under the apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas